TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following and if you agree, press 'buy membership now'. Buy pressing this button, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
APPLICATION AND SUBSCRIPTION
You can securely apply (or renew) online to become a member of The Squad by following the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Visit [http://www.risingsocialstar.com.au/thesquad ] and complete and submit the online application form (you have already done this)
Step 2: Our team at The Squad will review your application.
Step 3: You will receive an email from our team within 48 - 72 hours after the submission of your application, which will tell you whether your application has been approved or declined.
If your application has been approved, please follow the link provided at the end of this page to confirm your payment details and acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Your subscription will be current for a period of 1 year, becoming active following your payment of the subscription amount.
Please note once the subscription account has been debited from your account, we do not offer refunds, save in circumstances expressly provided for by law.
Step 4: As you approach the end of your subscription term, we will, within 10 days before the end of your subscription term, send you an email asking you whether you would like to renew your subscription for a further 1 year term.
Please note that we may increase the subscription amount for any such renewed period in our sole discretion.
If you do not wish to subscribe for a further term, you must cancel the subscription. If however, you would like to renew your subscription, please follow the link provided at the bottom of this page to confirm your payment details and acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Please note that if we do not receive the subscription amount relating to the renewal by the end of your initial subscription term, we may disable your membership.
The Site is operated by The Remarkables Group (“We” or “Us”). Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and all material published on it. Those works are protected by intellectual property right laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining our written consent. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of the Site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your membership will cease immediately and any copies you have made of materials which had been made available on the Site must be immediately returned to us at our request.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
The contents of the Site (including links to other websites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only and We shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. You must ensure that any products, services or information available on the Site meet your specific requirements.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly uploading or introducing any material or content which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via techniques including but without limitation, denial-of-service or distributed denial-of service.
Your failure to comply with this provision will result in the immediate termination of your membership and may constitute the commission of a criminal offence. We reserve our rights to report contraventions of this provision to the relevant authorities or otherwise pursue contraventions of this provision as permitted by law.
The material displayed on the Site is provided without any warranty as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We hereby expressly exclude:
○ All conditions, warranties and other terms which may otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
○ Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use or inability to use the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by Us or a third party), including, without limitation, any liability for:
· loss of income or revenue;
· loss of business;
· loss of profits or contracts;
· loss of anticipated savings;
· loss of data;
· loss of goodwill;
· any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The courts of New South Wales, Australia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, any form of interaction with the Site.
Please check this page regularly, as We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. We may also change or update our Acceptable Use Policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on the Site.
When you use the Site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to Us. By using the Site, you consent to Us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
○ present you with brand opportunities
○ send you our newsletters from time to time.
○ ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
○ provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
○ carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
○ allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
○ notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want Us to use your information for marketing purposes, contact Us directly by emailing email@example.com.
We do not store the credit or debit card details of any of our customers.
All information you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to the Site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our associates (within the meaning of section 50AAA of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
○ to any prospective seller or buyer in the context of a sale of all (or part of) our business or assets;
○ if We are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organizations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may have rights under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) to access certain information which We hold about you or request that certain information be updated. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.